What You Need To Know Before You Book
- Camping sites allow for no more than 6 people per site and 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles can be parked in our main lot. Costs are for 2 adults & children under 16, beyond that additional rates of $10/person per night apply.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time is at 2pm, preferably by 7 pm and check-out is by 10am. Please check-in when you arrive.
- Each site allows for either two (2) tents (one sleeping and one cooking) OR one (1) Camper, Pop Up, RV + one cooking tent. Extra tents are subject to a fee of $10 + tax each per night.
- We welcome pets as long as they are quiet, kept on a leash and supervised at all times and owners must stoop and scoop. Pets are not permitted inside the Bed & Breakfast, Bunkies, Stargazing Cabin or Tipis. A fee of $5.00 /pet per night applies.
Firewood & Fires
- Due to the risk of transporting various diseases we request that you do not bring in outside firewood. All outside firewood will be confiscated. Firewood is available for purchase at $7/ bundle.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas and always supervised by an adult. Fires must be put out with water at the end of the night.
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 7 am. Your group must be quiet enough not to disturb your closest neighbours.
Garbage, Recycling & Compost
- As part of our eco friendly mission we ask guests of Gordon’s Park to sort their garbage and to recycle and compost. The proper bins are located in several convenient places throughout the park.
Keep Sites Clean
- Please help us keep Gordon’s Park green by being diligent in cleaning up after your visit, including the proper disposal of garbage, bottle caps, paper products and cigarette butts.
- Upon booking your accommodations we require a 50% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit made with Visa or Mastercard.